At Laurence Mechanical services, we understand that each education facility is unique, with a range of building configurations, room sizes and uses.
The heating, air conditioning and acoustic requirements of classrooms differ greatly from a lecture theatre, as do the regulation of temperature and air quality of computer facilities and research areas.
Laurence Mechanical Services extensive experience and knowledge in this sector includes Third Level Colleges, Research Laboratories, Secondary and Primary Schools new build projects as well as upgrading and or renewal of services within Schools over the Summer holidays.
Recent installations have included
- Trinity College CRANN Building, the leading institute for nanoscience in Ireland
- Banagher Community College, Co. Offaly
- Gallen Community School, Ferbane Co. Offaly
- Kildare Community School, Co.Kildare
- Athboy Community School , Co. Meath
Other Projects Completed
- Athlone Regional Sports Centre
- Cavan VEC
- Killenard N.S.
- St. Fiachra’s Senior & Junior School
- St Mary’s School Trim
- Dunboyne Community Centre
- Drimnagh Castle C.B.S
- Scoile Mhuire Ardee
- St Rhynaghs
- Crubany National SchoolCavan
- St Mogure, Bawnboy
- Butlersbridge N.S.
- Dunshaughlin Community School
- St. Mary’s Finea N.S.
- Assumption Secondary School
- Bush Post Primary
- Ballymahon School