Client Name: LIDL Ireland
David McCormack Architects
P.Elliott & Co Ltd
Laurence Mechanical Services
LMS both designed and installed the complete Mechanical Services installation and Sprinkler System to this 45,000 square meter regional distribution centre and 1500 square meter office block.
Works consisted of
- Installation of heating, water services, soils & wastes
- Installation of fully automatic air handling units and ventilation ductwork
- Installation of building management systems with central control pc to monitor and control all mechanical service within the building
- Installation of under floor heating throughout warehouse area, integrated with the refrigeration heat recovery system.
- Installation of complete sprinkler system throughout ware house region.
This building is the main distribution centre for Lidl Ireland in the midland region. The building is permantely heated with under floor heating supplied by the recovery of heat from the refrigeration system. This building was completed within a 4 month period.